So, Are Thinking about How to Get Google AdSense Approval On your New Website, There are some Google Criteria that your Website Should Meet Requirements.
Sign up With Google Adsense:
- Make Sure that your Website is Compatible With Google Adsense
- Sign up For Google Adsense
- And, After that Login to your Google Adsense Account
- Add the Adsense Code to your Website or Blog
- Wait for 1-2 Weeks for Google Adsense Approval
Here is the Process Of Adsense Approval:
- Wait for 1-2 Weeks for Google Adsense ApprovalRegister for an AdSense account by going to AdSense.com. Provide all the correct information about your Name, Address, and Website URL.
- Login to your AdSense account, and create AdSense codes. Place the codes in your blog sidebar.
- Ads will show as blank until the final approval process doesn’t finish. It may take up to 2 weeks for approval. Make sure you don’t remove the ads.
- After the final AdSense approval, you will get a confirmation email.
- Once your AdSense earning reaches $10, AdSense will mail you a PIN to your address.
- Login to your AdSense account, and enter the Pin once you receive it.
- Congrats you have completed all the steps. Once your account reaches $100, Google will send you or wire your earnings. I recommend you to enable direct bank transfer for AdSense payments.
How much does AdSense pay per 1000 views?
So, how much does AdSense pay per 1000 views? AdSense will pay the publisher about $18 per 1000 views (on average). This is because the actual rate an advertiser will pay varies (from one advertiser to another) – anything from $0.10 and $0.30. Google actually pays for 68% of this amount.
Can We Get Adsense Approval On a Free Domain?
No, you can’t monetize your free domain blog. To earn, you have to purchase your domain name for your blog. But you Can Buy a Free Domain From Services Like Freenom, Namecheap, And Many More.
How much does AdSense pay per click?
publishers get 68% of the click amount (or 51% when it comes to AdSense for search). The commission you get depends heavily on the competition and CPC in the niche. In practice, the commission per click can range from $0.20 to $15.