Do want to use ChatGPT 4 For Free? Then In this post, we will tell you How to Use ChatGPT 4 for Free without paying a single penny. After ChatGPT 3 gained popularity there was a hyper-created for ChatGPT 4 because of its enhanced features like smarter than GPT 3, Reasoning skills, adaptations with prompts, creative writing skills, and many more. But, because of some limitations, ChatGPT 4 Is not accessible directly for free as it requires a subscription.
What Is ChatGPT4?
ChatGPT 4 is the latest and most advanced version of OpenAI’s Generative Pre-Trained Transformer (GPT) language model. ChatGPT 4 is the successor of ChatGPT 3.5.
How to Use ChatGPT 4 for Free | 3 Proven Methods
Although You have to pay $20/month to use ChatGPT 4 at full potential without any limitations. But if you still want to use ChatGPT 4 For Free? Then the answer is yes you can use GPT 4 For Free But with some limitations and take the taste of ChatGPT 4. Here are some ways you can access ChatGPT 4 For Free:
- Bing Chat: Copilot with GPT-4: Microsoft Bing has integrated GPT-4 into its Bing Chat feature offering an experience of the model.
Here is how you can access it:
Step 1: Head to Bing Chat or Visit https://www.bing.com/new and click the “Chat” Option.
Step 2: Now you are talking to GPT-4, ask your questions and get insightful and creative responses.
2. Perplexity AI: A Experimental Sandbox GPT-4: Perplexity AI offers a limited free tier with access to “Copilot” a GPT4-powered tool. While interactions are limited, it’s a great way to taste the power of GPT-4.
Follow the steps to get started with the model:
- Create an Account: Sign up for a free Perplexity AI account.
- Activate Copilot: On the main page, find and toggle on “Copilot”.
- Explore the Model: Use the search bar to ask questions or choose from pre-filled options.
3. Sider: ChatGPT Sidebar + Vision & GPT-4 Turbo: Sider is a Chrome extension that acts as a bridge between you and ChatGPT4, bringing its powerful capabilities right into your browser. It will bring ChatGPT4 to your sidebar to always assist you with various tasks and enhance your workflow.
Here are steps to use Sider:
- Install the Sider Chrome extension: Head over to the Chrome Web Store and search for “Sider ChatGPT Sidebar + Vision & GPT-4 Turbo.
- Connect your ChatGPT4 account: Once installed, click on the Sider icon in your toolbar and log in to your ChatGPT account.
- Use the model: Now you are good to go, click on the icon to activate its AI features. Experiment with different AI models, prompts, and functionalities to discover how Sider can optimize your workflow.
In conclusion, exploring ChatGPT 4 at its full potential requires a subscription. But, you can ChatGPT 4 for Free with some limitations. ChatGPT 4 is an upgraded version of ChatGPT 3.5 and can be a better option for testing purposes if you use it ethically. So this was It for this post, In this post you learned How to Use ChatGPT 4 for Free.