Hey Developers, If you are a Web Developer , you might Have a Question which is Best React Or Angular. React & Angular Both Are One of the Most Popular and And Most Used Languages By Developers. And In Terms of Web Development Both Languages Play a Vital Role In Development of Websites or Web Apps.
Table of Contents:
- Introduction (React & Angular)
- Key Differences
- Advantages of React & Angular
- Disadvantages of React & Angular
- Which One to Choose For Web Development
- Final Conclusion
What is Angular?
Why Use Angular?
Angualrs a great tool for building dynamic websites. It is built using the Model View Controller pattern. This means that the code behind the website is separated into three parts; the model, view, and controller. The model contains the data being displayed, the view displays the data, and the controller controls what happens between the two. AngularJS makes it easier to build complex applications.
Prerequisites For Angular
To learn how to use Angular, you need to download the latest version of AngularJS. There are several ways to install AngularJS. One way is to use npm, which stands for Node Package Manager. Npm is a package manager for node.js.
What is React?
Why Use React?
Prerequisites For React
You Might Also Like: C Vs Python Programming | Difference Between C & Python
Angular: Angular is a free, open-source web application framework based on TypeScript led by the Angular team at Google and a community of individuals and businesses. Angular has been completely rewritten by the same team that developed AngularJS.
Advantages of React & Angular
- Angular is an open-source web application framework primarily maintained by Google and by a community of individuals and corporations to address many of the challenges encountered in developing single-page applications.
- Angular uses components as the building blocks for building an Angular application. The idea is to simplify how you build an Angular application and it’s easy to extend with other libraries or frameworks such as jQuery, Bootstrap, etc.
- The advantages of using Angular JS are that it makes development easier, faster and intuitive. This framework is fully extensible with other libraries or frameworks such as jQuery, Bootstrap, etc.
- Angular is a modern front-end web framework which helps developers to make the web more interactive.
- Angular is based on typescript which is a t-e-x-t language that helps developers to use type definitions to avoid common errors in coding and offers a great syntax for defining objects and their behavior.
- React is flexible in design, making it easier to apply to different uses
- React has a small learning curve for beginners
- React is a very lightweight and fast library that manages the DOM and browser animations.
You Might Also Like: Game Development | All About Game Development You Need to Know
Disadvantages of React & Angular
- Angular is when you work with large datasets, the lookups will be slower. For example, when you are working with an Excel file that has 100 columns and 10 rows, you will have to wait for quite a while before the whole table gets loaded in the web browser.
- Another disadvantage is debugging can be difficult because Angular doesn’t come with an integrated debugger and there are challenges communicating between the client and server code.
- One of the disadvantages of Angular Js is its size. At the time of writing, Angular Js had been downloaded more than 3 million times from GitHub and has more than 1 billion monthly page views on Google.
- HTML tags and attributes so it can be difficult for designers to edit them in code if they have no programming skills. There are also certain features that are not exposed to designers from the start which means they have to do extra work to arrive at the same result as their developer counterparts which again costs time and money.
Which One to Choose For Web Development (React Or Angular)
React outperforms Angular with its virtual DOM implementation and rendering optimizations. Transitioning between versions of React is also very easy. No need to install updates like Angular. Finally, React allows developers to use a myriad of existing solutions.
So After So Much Of Hustle-Bustle, We come to the Final Conclusion That if you want to Create Websites With Fast User Interaction (No Loading) And Want to Start From Easy Then You Should Definitely Go For React Js. And If You Want to Build Dynamic Web Apps Where the Content and Some Components are Displayed According to the User Who is Accessing and the Client that is consuming Then you Should Go For Angular Js.
So this Was It For this Blog See you In the Next One Till Then Keep Coding Keep Exploring!