Table of Contents:
- What is Java?
- Features of Java
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Supports Form Validation As It is Created Using HTML
What is Java?
Java is a Object-Oriented Programming Language Comes with a Virtual Machine that allows us to create, compiler and Write Our Programs That Can Run on Any Machine. Java Said “Write Once, Run Anywhere”.
Features of Java:
- Java is a Platform Independent the Compiler Converts the Source Code Into ByteCode and then the JVM (Java Virtual Machine) Executes the ByteCode Generated By the Compiler.
- It is a Object-Oriented Programming Language Which Simply Means Organisation of Different Objects is Known As OOPS or Object-Oriented Programming.
- Java is a Easy To Learn & Simple Programming Language It Does Have Any Complex Terms Like Pointers, Operator Overloading, Multiple Inheritance etc Like C.
- We can Create Distributed Applications Using Java Programming, Remote Method Invocation And Enterprise Java Beans Are Used For Creating Distributed Applications In Java.
- Java Also Supports Multi-Threading Feature Which Allows concurrent execution of two or more parts of a program for maximum utilization of the CPU.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is JS easier than Java?