Hey Developers, Welcome Back to Another Curious Post In this Post We Will Be Discussing About React Vs React Native Which One to Choose, What are the Differences And More. If you are a Developer You Might Heard of these Both Languages.
Table Of Contents:
- Introduction (React & React Native)
- Key Differences
- Advantages of React & React Native
- Disadvantages Of React & React Native
- Which One to Choose?
Jordan Walke, who was a software engineer at Facebook, is developing it. It was originally developed and maintained by Facebook and later used in its products like WhatsApp and Instagram. Facebook developed ReactJS in 2011 for the News Feed, but it was released to the general public in May 2013.
React Native is an open source user interface software framework created by Meta Platforms, Inc. It is used to develop apps for Android, Android TV, iOS, macOS, tvOS, Web, Windows, and UWP by allowing developers to use the React framework with native platform capabilities.
Facebook is developing React Native 2013 for an internal hackathon project. In March 2015, Facebook announced that React Native was open and available on GitHub.
React Native was originally developed for iOS applications. However, these days it also supports the Android operating system.
- React was Released In 2013
- It is Used for Developing Web Apps
- It can run on all Platforms
- It Uses React-Router For Navigating Through Pages
- It uses HTML Tags
- It Has a High Security
- It Uses Components for Development
- Virtual DOM Renders Browser Code
- React Native was Released In 2015
- It is used for Developing Mobile Apps
- It Does Not Support All Platforms, It takes a lot of effort to run on all the platforms
- It Consists of Built-In Navigator Library for Navigating Mobile Apps
- It Does not Have HTML Tags
- React Native have Low Security Compared to React
- React Native Uses UI Components & Modules For Development of Mobile Apps
Advantages of React & React Native
- It is Declarative: In react, the DOM is declarative. You can create an interactive UI by changing the state of the component, and React will take care of updating the DOM accordingly. This means we never interact with the DOM. Therefore, it will be easier to design user interfaces and debug them. We can simply change the state of the program and see what the user interface will look like at that exact moment. This makes our code more predictable and easier to debug.
- Write once, learn anywhere: We can develop new features in React without rewriting existing code. It can also be rendered on the server using Node and powered to mobile apps using React Native. Therefore, we can create IOS, Android and Web applications simultaneously. In a nutshell, extensive code reuse is supported by React.
- Fast, Efficient, And Easy to Learn: It consists of pre-constructed styles and capabilities that may be selected and blended like constructing blocks to create fast, appealing, and scalable initiatives in much less time in comparison to designing the whole software line with the aid of using line. Also, not like Angular and Ember which might be noted as
Domain-particular Language, React best calls for want a fundamental know-how of HTML and CSS basics to begin operating with it.
React Native (Advantages):
- Code Reusability: The largest gain of React Native is that builders don`t want to create separate codes for one-of-a-kind structures (Android and iOS). In fact, round 90% of the code may be reused among the 2 structures which assist boom improvement velocity and performance considerably. As a result, you get quicker time-to-marketplace and require lesser upkeep efforts.
- Live Reload: The stay reload function of React Native lets in you to look and paintings with modifications in real-time. You could make fixes withinside the code at the same time as the app is loading and it will likely be meditated withinside the app with an automated reload. You also can reload a specific region of alternate to shop time at the compilation.
- Large-Community of Developers: The improvement of React Native genuinely started out as a reaction to the want of the developer community. As a result, it has a community-pushed technique with over 50,000 lively contributors. The engineers at Facebook are constantly growing and updating the platform and the provision of such lovers makes it simpler to get professional support.
- Poor Documentation: It is some other cons which can be not unusualplace for continuously updating technology. React technology updating and accelerating so speedy that there may be no time to make right documentation. To conquer this, builders write commands on their very own with the evolving of latest releases and gear of their modern-day projects.
- View React: React includes only application UI classes and nothing else. So you should always choose other technologies to get a complete set of tools to develop in the project.
- High Pace of Development: High growth rate has both advantages and disadvantages. On the other hand, because the environment is constantly changing so quickly, some developers don’t feel comfortable constantly re-analyzing new ways of doing things. It can be difficult for them to catch all these changes with all the constant updates. They always need to update their skills and learn new ways of doing things.
- SEO Rendering: This is because Google is having trouble indexing the web pages displayed by the client.
Which One to Choose?
If you are Confused, Which one to Choose React or React Native Then If you want to Develop Websites or Web Applications Then you should Definitely Refer to React Because React Allows us to Create Websites that Does not Reload when Navigating to Another Page Let’s Say you are Moving from Home to About Page Then it will Appear before you Blink Your Eyes Without a Single Reload.
And If you Want to Develop Apps for Mobile Phones Then you should Refer to React Native, The Best Part of React Native is After Learning React Native you can Develop Both IOS & Android Apps. You Don’t Need to Learn Swift (for IOS) & Java/Kotlin (for Android) Separately. Companies Also Pay High Salaries To React Native Developers. Demand for React Native Developers is Also Very High In 2022.
The Final Conclusion is Both Developers are Most Demanded Developers in 2022, But It Depends which One you Have To Go as I said Above That if you want to Develop Web Applications or Websites Then Go For React, And If you want to Develop Apps For IOS & Android Then you should Learn React Native. So This Was It For This Blog See you In the Next One Till Then Keep Coding Keep Exploring!