Hey Web Developers, Out There In this Post I will Be Talking about Web Development Projects That you Should Create Once. And If you Are a Web Developer Like Me, It will a Good Practice For You To Improve Your Web Development Skills.
Table Of Contents:
- Introduction (Web Development)
- Pros Of Web Development
- Uses Of Web Development
- 10 Web Development Projects
Introduction (Web Development)
Web development refers to creating, building and maintaining a website. It covers aspects such as web design, web publishing, web programming, and database management. It’s about creating applications, or websites, that run on the Internet.
Web Development is Classified Into Two:
- Frontend Development
- Backend Development
Frontend Development: The Front Part Of the Website, Which Interacts with Client or Which is Also Termed as Client Side Frontend Development Has the Following Languages:
- HTML: HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. It is used to design the front-end portion of web pages using a markup language. It is used to create the structure of the website, so it acts as the skeleton of the website.
- CSS: Cascading Style Sheets, affectionately called CSS, is a simply designed language intended to simplify the process of making web pages viewable. We use it for the design of our site.
There are Two Versions of Bootstrap Available in the Market:
- Bootstrap 4
- Bootstrap 5
There are Some Web Frameworks or Frontend Frameworks Also:
Backend Development: As the Name Suggests it it the Back Side Of any Website or Also Called Server Side, Where the User Directly Interacts with the Server. Backend Development Has the Following Languages:
- PHP: PHP is a Server Side Scripting Language Used for Development of Websites, Full Form of PHP is Personal Home Page. Over 80% Of Websites Use PHP as a Backend Language.
- Flask: Flask is a micro web framework written in Python. It is categorized as a micro-framework as it does not require any special tools or libraries. There is no database abstraction layer, form validation, or other components that existing third-party libraries provide common functionality.
- Laravel: Laravel is a free and open source PHP web framework created by Taylor Otwell that follows the Model-View-Controller architectural pattern and aims to develop web applications based on Symfony.
Pros Of Web Development
1. Competitive Salaries
One of the main advantages of working in web development is the potential for high salaries. Many of his web developers earn over $100,000 a year. Of course, developers start their careers with a slightly lower annual salary of about $75,000 (which is about $20,000 more than the average annual salary for all occupations in the United States). This allows many developers to earn her six-figure salary.
2. Various Niches to Choose From
3. Remote Jobs Available (Work From Home)
If you get a job as a web developer, chances are good that you’ll be working from home. Most of the work is done on the computer, so there is little need to go to the office. He may also need to attend meetings with his members of the other team, which can be easily done online. So, if you’re particularly interested in a career that allows you to work from home, web development could be your best option.
4. Large Community of Developers
Another great reason to work in web development is the strong community connections it offers. Web developers tend to band together and help each other. These qualities are often not found in more competitive careers such as business, finance, or law. If you want to be part of a collaborative, worldwide community, you should consider becoming a web developer.
5. Freelancing Work
Web developers can also use their programming skills as freelancers. Freelancing isn’t for every career path, but it’s great for web development. By offering services as a freelancer, you can earn extra income on top of your regular job. You can even be your own boss independently if you want.
Uses Of Web Development
Web Development is a Great Field Having a Large Community of Developers Working, So There are Many Uses of Web Development Out There!
- Build Static & Dynamic Website
- Highly-Paid Jobs
- Create Real-World Projects
There Are Many Uses of Web Development But, I Have Listed Only 3 Development of Websites Have Grown Very Much Since 2010 When all these Started Growing. In Now Days Every Company or Organisation Wants it’s Own Website to Promote Their Business or Services.
In 2022, There are More than 96% People Using Websites Either Portfollio Website For Employee Or Profit, Trade Website to Grow Their Business.
16 Web Development Projects
So Finally, We are Going to Know what are the Best Projects You Should Try out to Practice Your Web Development Skills.
1. Landing Page
A landing page is a standalone web page created specifically for a marketing or advertising campaign. This is where visitors “land” after clicking a link in an email or after clicking an advertisement from Google, Bing, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or similar places on the Internet.
Languages Used: HTML,CSS
2. To-Do List
3. Background Generator
Background Generator allows you to design website backgrounds in your browser.
4. Random Quote Generator
5. Notes App
6. Facebook Post Clone
Facebook Post Clone is Going to be a Very Interesting Project That we will be creating in Web Development, This will Exactly Look like Real Facebook Post this is just a User Interface Which we see before posting Anything To Facebook.
7. Realtime Chat Application
In this You Will Create a Realtime Chat App Which we can create by Using Socket.io That will help to Connect with your Friends and You can Chat on a Particular Port, This is the Best Example of Server Side Application.
Source Code: Realtime Chat Application Socket.io
9. Login/Sign Up Form Using HTML & CSS
Create a Basic Login/Sign Up Form Using HTML & CSS, In this We will be Just Create the User Interface of the Forms.
Source Code: Login Form Using HTML & CSS
Languages Used: HTML & CSS
10. Web Server
Make a Web Server using Node.Js This will Also Boost Up Your Web Development Skills & Your Understanding of Server Side Projects.
Source Code: Web Server In Node.js
If you are New to Web Development And Want to Be a Good Developer then you can Practice These Projects to Enhance Your Skills. All the Projects Mentioned Above are From Basic Level to Advance With Source Codes.
So This Was It for this Post See you In the Next One Till Then Keep Coding Keep Exploring!